Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"World War Z" Movie Review





"Just know... I'm coming back."  - Gerry Lane


World War Z was one of the most anticipated movies for the summer. I must admit I wasn't that excited to see it since I'm not particularly fond of zombie or apocalyptic movies but I decided to go and watch it anyway. World War Z is a production that unites Brad Pitt's smoldering hot looks and skillful acting with director Marc Forsters brilliant eye.


Based on the book by the same name by Max Brooks, World War Z tells the story of a United Nations employee, Gerry Lane, who must leave his family to find the cure to a life threatening problem that has contaminated the entire globe - zombies. He faces fatal siutations and gut-wrenching decisions in order to save man-kind.  A typical one-man-saves-the-day story.

This movie will have you grabbing your seat, gasping, worrying, shrieking, sweating and even almost crying at some parts! A true emotional rollercoaster. 

To anyone who hasn't seen it yet, stop whatever it is you're doing (even if it's just reading my blog) and go to the movies, download it on iTunes or Netflix, do anything that you have to but just go and watch World War Z. Trust me, it will be 116 minutes of your life well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment