Thursday, July 11, 2013

"50 Shades Of Grey" Movie Casting



Admit it. We're all dying to finally here about the release of a "50 Shades Of Grey" movie. Especially those of us who couldn't resist the urge to go out and buy the book. To those of you who haven't read it, let me warn you, this book is an addiction. A tempting pleasure to light up our dull lives. A kinky treat, really. So when I read that screenwriter Kelly Marcel had already started writing the script, I couldn't help my self from letting out a little squeal of joy.

Today, I thought I would share my opinions with all of you about who I think would be perfect for each role.


1. Christian Grey

Christian Grey. The sex god in every womans fantasy. A perfectly built, scorching hot man with a sense of mystery in his beautiful, piercing eyes. Who better to play this dominant character than Ian Somerhalder.
Ian's buff bod, piercing, blue eyes, mysterious smirk and even his extremely sexual voice would be - to the ultimate definition of the word - PERFECT for the part. And according to some sources, he would love to be a part of the film production!

Another option for the man of our dreams is the just as sexy and just as talent Matt Bomer. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem as hooked on the idea as we would want him too be... Sigh.


2. Anastasia Steele

In the book, Antastasia's character is a young and innocent college student. From the outside she's a good girl with a pure soul but deep down she's a naughty little lady and that's what we love about her! The two girls that fit this description in my opinion are Alexis Bledel and Emma Watson. I know we're all used to her as Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter" but as she's grown up she has started taking part in many different kinds of movies such as "The Bling Ring". And all you males out there, you have to admit that this movie would fulfill your Watson fantasies!

If we talk about who would not suit the part, I would definitely say Lucy Hale. I just can't imagine her as Mr. Grey's submissive.


All in all, I think that a Watson/Bledel & Somerhalder/Bomer couple should be chosen for the movie.
Who do YOU think would fit the roles? Tell me in the comments section below!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful book! I finished it a few days ago and cannot get it out of my head. It is pure magic. It was everything I hoped it would be and much more. ...
    50 Shades Of Grey Movie

    ReplyDelete